The Authorized Representative should be an owner, administrative staff, partner or corporate officer of the Organization registering for the Direct domain.
- The Authorized Representative ensures the identity of all users of the Organization's Direct domain.
- The Authorized Representative has the authority to act on behalf of the Entity in all matters pertaining to Direct participation including but without limitation:
- Configuration / Endpoint management if applicable.
- Obtain certificates and certificate verification if applicable.
- Delegate Administrator(s) for the Direct domain
- Authority to create and manage mailboxes (if applicable)
- Password management for all users
Depending on your organization's contract with Inpriva, you may have been provided with an Authorization, Voucher, or Promotional Code indicating pre-payment, group discount or other special considerations.
If you have not received one of these three codes, you may obtain one by contacting the Inpriva Helpdesk at 1-866-936-1463 or you may still reserve your desired subdomain by pre-registering using the general code "Direct".
Your hDirectmail Authorized Representative account will have the username authrep and the domain name directak.net automatically assigned.
You will need to select a unique subdomain name to be added to the domain name to create the full domain name subdomain.directak.net for your organization.
Enter ONLY the subdomain portion you are requesting and click on
If the domain is already in use, you will need to submit a different subdomain until you find one that is available and may be used.
Once you have selected an available subdomain name, you will be asked to enter your name, a work email address and a password.
The Email address needs to be a work email address where a Welcome email with instructions and references about your Admin Portal and Auth Rep hDirectmail mailbox may be sent to you.
The password will be used for both returning to the registration in process and logging into the Admin Portal.
To log back into a registration that has been interrupted, you return to this page and click on the
To login to the Admin Portal and your Auth Rep hDirect Mailbox, you will enter the Full Address and the password you created here.
- Must have a minimum of 8 characters
- Must include both lower and upper case characters
- Must include at least one number
- Must include one of these special characters ~!@$^*?
- May not include # or % or &
- May not include any spaces
|Registration should be completed by the Authorized Representative delegated by the Organization. You can review the Authorized Representative's role and responsibilities .|
|The Direct registration process creates and verifies your unique healtheConnect Alaska domain name as well as the digital identities for the Organization and Authorized Representative. Once you complete and return your verified forms, your Direct domain will be provisioned within 24-48 business hours. You will then receive an emailed welcome letter with instructions about how to access your account.|
|Click the icon for more detailed instructions during registration. If further assistance is needed please contact a helpdesk agent by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 907-770-2626.|